The Fiesta Flambeau®Parade Association, Inc. appreciates your interest in participating in “America’s Largest Illuminated Night Parade”. The parade travels through beautiful and historic downtown San Antonio. It is viewed by over 750,000 street spectators along a 2.6-mile parade route. The syndicated parade is also broadcasted and livestreamed to over 1.5 million viewers. The Fiesta Flambeau® Parade, as you may be aware, has been named “Best” in our budget category, for two years, “Best in the World” by the International Festivals and Events Association, and in 2018 and 2019, “Best in Texas” in 2019 at the Texas Festivals and Events Association. The Fiesta Flambeau® Parade is considered the premier event of the 11 days of Fiesta San Antonio.
· Crockett Park, 1300 block of N. Main Ave
· Madison Square Park, 400 Lexington Ave
· Brooklyn Av, 500 block of Brooklyn Ave
· Avenue E, 100 block of Avenue E
· Houston St, 600 E. Houston St
· Cenotaph, 300 S. Alamo St
· Alamo Plaza, 300 S. Alamo St
· Alamo Plaza South, 200 Alamo St
Seating pricing will be announced at a later date.
NO REFUNDS *** NO EXCEPTIONS
$100.00 Non-Refundable Application fee
$1000.00 Community Dance/Walking
$300.00 Equestrian/Carriage Fee
$300.00 Helium Balloon Fee
No Fee Non-Profit Organizations/Schools